new MANICS song - Peeled Apples

used to be a big fan, last album by them i got was know your enemy which i thought was crap so havent much bothered with them since (although having said that i couldnt get your love alone out of my head for about a month!) new one sounds ok i suppose although i think musically its a bit boring compared to their early stuff then again i accept they're never going to release another generation terrorists or holy bible.

if they do a gig in manchester i might go along. seen them twice before once on the greatest hits tour and once at glastonbury and they always seem to put on a decent show. have to lol at the people who still go to their gigs all balaclavered up like its still 1994 - i mean these people must be in their 30s by now, it looks a bit rubbish to still be acting all teen angsty ratm 'fuck you i wont do what you tell me'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.