New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

NorthernBoy

Easy Now,
Myself And A Few Lads Are Looking To Start A New Fanatical Group At City. Here's Some Background Info For People Interested,
•This Group Is Strictly Non-Violent & Anti-Fascist, Any Signs Of Either And People Will Be Shown The Door.
•We Aim To Create Displays Reminiscent Of European Terraces. (Some People Might Remember Aris At Home), It Is Hugely Colour Orientated I.E, Colourful Flags, Banners, Scarves.
•We Aim To Have A Place To Meet On Matchdays Where We Can Display Latest Banners, Commute With New Ideas, Collect Donations For New Banners, Listen To Top Music, And Generally Create A Great Matchday Experince.
•Majority Of Banners Will All Be Self Made (Sheets, Paint, Projecter), Therefore Financially This Is Very Accessable.
•We Hope To Gain A Good Relationship With The Club, Therefore All Ground Rules And Policys Will Be Strictly Followed And Run By The Club First. (Pyrotechnics Will Not Be Tolerated)

Lower League Teams Such As "Barrow AFC" Have A Group Like This, And Prove Just How Easy It Can Be Done. This New Group Will Welcome Everyone With Passion For This Great Club, All Ages, All Backgrounds, Fans New & Old.
We Already Have Some Great Ideas In The Pipeline And Hope To Have Some On Display For The First Game.
Hopefully People Who Like The Sound Of This Project Will Use The Thread To Pass On Ideas And Elaborate On Our Standing Ideas, Also Help To Create The Ideas We Have With The Use Of Photoshop And Other Computer Programmes (Shout Out To 100% Manc).

A Few Basic Ideas.
•Blue Marmite Label In The Style Of Andy Warhol With The Word Marmite Substituted For The Word "Balotelli".
•Stencilised Version Of The Iconic Dickov 99 Celebration With The Word "Saviour" Underneath
•Vimto Logo With The "Vimto" Changed To "MCFC"
•The Boddingtons Bitter Logo That Was Floting Around Here That Incorporated "Manchester City, Cream Of Manchester"

Evidently The Group Will Be Incorporating The Idea Of Our Beloved Football Club With Our Beloved City, And Hopes To Bring People Together.
Any Feedback On This Thread Would Be Hugely Appreciated And Feel Free To PM Myself With Any Questions Or Queries, Thanks For Reading, And Lets Hope This Is The Start Of Something Special,
NorthernBoy.

Re: New Ultras Group. (Help Needed)

Pigeonho said:
English teams don't have Ultra's. Leave it to the continent where it belongs.

I agree,

Good idea, but just change the name.

I'm liking the capitals at the beginning of every word...

Good idea. But "ultras" is a word with right-wing connotations so good luck with that!

So The General Consensus Is That The Term "Ultras" Is Quite Alarming?
I Did Have This Fear, And If Needs Be I Can Quite Easily Change The Thread Title,
Again Any Feedback Is Appreciated,
Thanks.

I think we do need something like this to increase the atmosphere, more flags, banners, scarves & colours ect.

Good luck with it pal.

Isn't this the same as blue alliance or whatever they are called and what bluewatch originally was?

NorthernBoy said:
So The General Consensus Is That The Term "Ultras" Is Quite Alarming?
I Did Have This Fear, And If Needs Be I Can Quite Easily Change The Thread Title,
Again Any Feedback Is Appreciated,
Thanks.
Not alarming as we know you won't be doing what is commonly associated with 'Ultras'. Fans Group is probably more to your requirement, or have a word with the lads who do the Blue Alliance and ask them what they regard themselves as, as I know it's not 'Ultras'. Ultras is what the European teams have, and 9 times out of 10 they are to do with political, racist or any other none-football tendency. The Boixos Nois of Barca, the Ultras of Lazio, the Irreducibili of Juventus - look up those and you will see what goes on with Ultras.
English fans don't have the same mentality as European fans, even when it is a none-Ultra group of fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.