New Member in Boston USA

Welcome. Always great to hear about fellow Blues in Boston.

We've gotten tired of watching matches in pubs filled with Liverpool and United supporters, so we subscribed to Setanta and have taken to just watching matches at our place in Somerville.

My wife repeatedly has run into another City fan in Cambridge, and I met another one on facebook, so there are others. We're just not organized at all.

Too funny. I know that street all too well. There's a Market Basket supermarket on Somerville Ave that tends attract a bunch of slow-driving oldsters.

Interestingly, Somerville looks like it may be getting a 25,000-seat "soccer-specific stadium" that would be the new home of the New England MLS club.

My Robinho shirt has proven pretty popular with the sizable Brazilian community here in Somerville.

I have appeared at the 'Boston Court House' in England, UK.

Seriously, i know a fella who worked for Bose.

I dream of going to Manchester Beach...

There's Singing Beach in Manchester-by-the-Sea, just to the north of Boston. Is that the one?

BostonBlue said:
PaleBlue said:
Welcome mate. I have sampled the Purple Shamrock (it's a bar - that isn't prison lingo for you twisted gits out there in Bluemoon Land) in your fine city. Boston is a cracking place - I'd live there tomorrow if I could get a decent job out there.

Work about 5 minutes walk from the Purple Shamrock. What do you do for work?

I'm in Florida, but I've spent many a drunken night at the Purple Shamrock! Great bar... Jim Plunkett is awesome!

am i the only one to noticed this new member has'nt
answered any your posts since his DEBUT post over an hour ago......

coleridge said:
I have appeared at the 'Boston Court House' in England, UK.

Seriously, i know a fella who worked for Bose.

I dream of going to Manchester Beach...

Get this, Coleridge, Manchester-by-the-Sea's beach has it's own singing section.........it's called Singing Beach!

Give my regards to Jury's Boston, Newbury Street and Fenway Park you lucky Boston Blues.

ps. Let's go Yankees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.