why do people do this? if you're new to the board then why start a thread saying 'hi, im new' instead of just replying to topics or starting proper topics! even if youre not a rag, doing this just makes you look a lot more like one!

mcfc_nick said:
why do people do this? if you're new to the board then why start a thread saying 'hi, im new' instead of just replying to topics or starting proper topics! even if youre not a rag, doing this just makes you look a lot more like one!

I did the same thing .Just wanted to get my first post out of the way when i joined so seemed the natural thing to do. nobody likes being called a RAG but it happens to all newbies .
Anyway welcome to all the new rags :-)

C17Y KG said:
mcfc_nick said:

I did the same thing .Just wanted to get my first post out of the way when i joined so seemed the natural thing to do. nobody likes being called a RAG but it happens to all newbies .
Anyway welcome to all the new rags :-)

Yes I've only been a member for a week or so but have been called a rag for saying that it is a chip barm and not a muffin, simple minds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.