new memebers!

Bluebird1 said:
de niro said:
seems you have a fan Sue:)

want to share something with the board xx

Sorry Bill, but some things just have to remain a secret! xx

Stop flirting woman...hes a married man dont you know!

Ps hello Sue x

Thatchersforearm said:
Don't worry lad's and lasses. Officer Liam is onto them.......we can all sleep soundly tonight knowing he is on watch. ; )
Prosecutor to mcfcliam: "Did you order the Code Red?"
mcfcliam: "There's no such thing."
Prosecutor to mcfcliam: "Did you order the Code Red... I want the truth?"
mcfcliam: "You can't handle the truth!"

Kinky by name said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Don't worry lad's and lasses. Officer Liam is onto them.......we can all sleep soundly tonight knowing he is on watch. ; )
Prosecutor to mcfcliam: "Did you order the Code Red?"
mcfcliam: "There's no such thing."
Prosecutor to mcfcliam: "Did you order the Code Red... I want the truth?"
mcfcliam: "You can't handle the truth!"

PMSL

do us a favour ric? if you do need to suspend the forum, spoil their fun. rather than some bland message saying the forum is down, get our wheelsy to knock up a picture of something funny especially for the occasion, something that'll really piss off a red. deprive them of the satisfaction of a screen dump to post all over, and give us something to laugh at while you're cleaning up :o)

goat boy said:
do us a favour ric? if you do need to suspend the forum, spoil their fun. rather than some bland message saying the forum is down, get our wheelsy to knock up a picture of something funny especially for the occasion, something that'll really piss off a red. deprive them of the satisfaction of a screen dump to post all over, and give us something to laugh at while you're cleaning up :o)

A debt counter would be nice :)

I love taking the piss out of one of theirs as much as the next Blue but I don't think I could waste my precious time trolling one of their Forums for months in order to start a thread proclaiming my love for William Prunier or Malcolm Glazer.

I've read Blue Moon and othe Forums for a couple of months. Finally felt the inclination to join in once I'd been moved to an Office full of Girls who prefer shoes to Football.

Bluebird1 said:
Nope, happens every now and then. A lot of them just post for a while and then stop, usually after causing huge arguments!
no we dont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.