New neighbours...

Are they noisy? Apologies if that’s already been posted, can’t be arsed looking through the thread

Muster up the best psychotic stare you can manage and when it’s just you and him quietly say ‘I’m watching you, you Rag ****’. Then just slowly walk away.
Whilst smiling. As an ex marine pal of mine says; "Always smile Bobby, they never know how to take it"

Sometimes with neighbours that you know are going to be a pain I've found engaging them in conversation early works. During that conversation I'm friendly but come across as a little unhinged and a bit of a psycho. You can tell it's working if they start to look worried and make excuses to get away. You have to make them think it would be a big mistake to upset you and you can do all this with a smile, so they can't say you were threatening or aggressive. Of course it doesn't always work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.