New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
woz69 said:
To much effort for a snide must be legit

-- 10 Apr 2013, 22:30 --

Reckon this is a ripper... Just bung a Nike 'swoosh' and Etihad on it and Bob's your gender-confused Auntie...

$(KGrHqV,!lMFDjUEqdRwBQ+rdiCjm!~~60_58.JPG

Photoshop anyone?

Top shirt is that an original or retro?

Retro re-make. Available via ScoreDraw or eBay. It's a little difficult to work out the exact colour though, seen three slightly different shades depending on the site and lighting.
The ScoreDraw one doesn't have the Umbro badge on it (I've got it). Is this really available somewhere?

Danny Hoekman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Leyth Blue said:
The flag is irrelevant - it's about traditional colours - Hollands flag isn't orange, Italy's flag isn't blue and Germany's flag isn't white etc.etc.

Despite the fact that the tradition only started in the 1984 and ended in 2003 ignoring 110 years before that and the 10 since, so 19 years out of 120 with a navy colour makes it tradition?

Not sure where you're getting your info from BB1985, but England have wore navy shorts pretty much all the time since football began. There's a website called historical kits or something similar that details every England kit worn since the 1800's.

He said Navy on the collar mate not the shorts. The shorts are pretty much always navy spare some colour clash times

Dubai Blue said:
woz69 said:
To much effort for a snide must be legit

-- 10 Apr 2013, 22:30 --

Top shirt is that an original or retro?

Retro re-make. Available via ScoreDraw or eBay. It's a little difficult to work out the exact colour though, seen three slightly different shades depending on the site and lighting.
The ScoreDraw one doesn't have the Umbro badge on it (I've got it). Is this really available somewhere?

eBay, under 83/84 re-make or some such. But fucking leave one for me will ya!

EDIT: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/83-84-Manchester-City-FC-adults-s-sleeve-Re-Make-home-shirt-Medium-/111004202717?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19d85db6dd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.com/itm/83-84-Mancheste ... 19d85db6dd</a>

Pride_In_Battle said:
Could be a hell of a lot worse, check out what Nike have come up with for the rags!

ManU1314HomeShirt-1.JPG

ManchesterUnited1314AwayShirt.JPG

And these are Warrior's effort for Liverpool:

home.jpg
away.jpg
third.jpg

That Nike kit doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
Why have the rags kept their ridiculed tablecloth pattern?

And those Liverpool top can't be real? can they?

Pride_In_Battle said:
Could be a hell of a lot worse, check out what Nike have come up with for the rags!

ManU1314HomeShirt-1.JPG

How the fook is shrek going to fit in one of those red ones?

And have they gone for a Tartan design as their squad is that old?

Their training kit no doubt is beige

The united home shirt isn't that bad. 10 times better than the shit they've worn this year. If city have that but in blue I'd be ok with it.

Mayor West said:
The united home shirt isn't that bad. 10 times better than the shit they've worn this year. If city have that but in blue I'd be ok with it.

Even with the ridiculous button down collar?<br /><br />-- 11 Apr 2013, 15:56 --<br /><br />
kun said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

ManU1314HomeShirt-1.JPG

And these are Warrior's effort for Liverpool:

home.jpg
away.jpg
third.jpg

That Nike kit doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
Why have the rags kept their ridiculed tablecloth pattern?

And those Liverpool top can't be real? can they?

Have you seen their 3rd shirt this year?!

Pride_In_Battle said:
Mayor West said:

Even with the ridiculous button down collar?

The collar is tartan underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.