New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
JosMCFC said:
The state of that Nike track suit my Sunday league team have a better one than that Fuck sake bring back umbro
How good can a tracksuit be though, at the end of the day? It's just a plain tracksuit, nothing good or bad about it, it is what it is.

our umbro tracksuits looked better than the ones in that photo. they are just so cheap and generic. if it wasn't for that Nike logo I'd assume they were Prostar

mansour's tow ropes said:
Pigeonho said:
JosMCFC said:
The state of that Nike track suit my Sunday league team have a better one than that Fuck sake bring back umbro
How good can a tracksuit be though, at the end of the day? It's just a plain tracksuit, nothing good or bad about it, it is what it is.

our umbro tracksuits looked better than the ones in that photo. they are just so cheap and generic. if it wasn't for that Nike logo I'd assume they were Prostar
Do you mean the drill tops we come out onto the field to? Not sure if they are actual tracksuits. Could be wrong as I don't pay attention to that kind of merchandise these days. I did however have the Kappa one for Christmas 1997, and was the envy of many. It was fucking stunning.

Haven't bought a tracksuit in 20yrs so not too fussed about the way it looks tbh.

Probably won't be buying any merchandise though next season as I just don't like Nike at all. too chavvy.

Why Always Ste said:
Haven't bought a tracksuit in 20yrs so not too fussed about the way it looks tbh.

Probably won't be buying any merchandise though next season as I just don't like Nike at all. too chavvy.

It was called a "Shell Suit" 20 years ago my friend! ;)

Pigeonho said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Pigeonho said:

Do you mean the drill tops we come out onto the field to? Not sure if they are actual tracksuits. Could be wrong as I don't pay attention to that kind of merchandise these days. I did however have the Kappa one for Christmas 1997, and was the envy of many. It was fucking stunning.

I'm talking more about the maroon/purple stuff the players have been travelling and arriving at games in, I don't know theres just something much more classy about Umbro merch

Easy to jump the gun but it looks like generic sportswear with a shield that Nike can stick any fuckers badge on.

Poor if true but they dont give a fuck, its all about profit margins and they know that they will shift them by the bucket load regardless.

Me, I stick with a nice retro kit and a couple of nice polo shirts.

blueinsa said:
Me, I stick with a nice retro kit and a couple of nice polo shirts.

Same bud. I'll be wearing retro shirts at matches, Polo shirts for casual.

Nothing against Nike, just their stuff looks chavvy and way too many chavs wear their stuff.

Pigeonho said:
JosMCFC said:
Check out arsenals track suits even the rags one that is shocking so I can only imagine what the kit will be like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.