New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Kit 13/14

Hopefully that's a fake; it's bloody horrible. Mind you, I thought the same about this season's kit when I first saw that leaked picture of Kolarov in it and now; I really like it (apart from the lack of a colour badge).

Dont like the way the blue stripe splits on the shoulder, probably nicer if it wasn't there at all. Otherwise lovely, even more so when you see what they managed to conjur up for Barca and the Rags. Suppose they always had to get at least the first one right though.

Lavinda Past said:
bluespana said:
It has already been designed, so it's possible. A rumor that the 2nd kit is white.

A racist shirt already?
So; that'll be next summer's transfer targets sorted then. Big ''Welcome to Manchester'' posters for Grand Wizard Suarez and John ''Captain, leader, legend, racist'' Terry.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Possibly? It's taken from twitter. Providing the PL badges are gold next season I wouldn't mind it...

2roku2h.jpg

Edit : I know the badge looks quite fake...

That is utter wank, a Lazio cast off, dont think it is possible to make a decent shirt with a shite white tick on it

umbro was king

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Possibly? It's taken from twitter. Providing the PL badges are gold next season I wouldn't mind it...

2roku2h.jpg

Edit : I know the badge looks quite fake...
Looks better than this seasons home shirt

johnmc said:
Grown men discussing a t shirt design.
Its better talking about this than Balotelli and Mancini punch up.That storys very boring now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.