New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC2393 said:
Looks ok the black one the only thing i dont like is the cross as it looks like a german iron cross from ww1

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/History/Kits/Default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/History/ ... fault.aspx</a>

another generation said:
Wandering up Market Street this morning, the thought occurred: What will happen when we go over to Nike? Will our kits be sold in the Nike Store, along with other kits that aren't worthy to share the space? Or will we keep our stuff separate at the City Shop?

Our current Umbro shirt is sold in the Nike store on Market Street.

another generation said:
Wandering up Market Street this morning, the thought occurred: What will happen when we go over to Nike? Will our kits be sold in the Nike Store, along with other kits that aren't worthy to share the space? Or will we keep our stuff separate at the City Shop?

Was in Manchester airport after New Years and usually the Utd things are everywhere but WH S's had a display out front with City and Utd on the shelves and for the first time in living memory we were given a higher profile and deservedly so.

Get ta steppin', there's a new sheriff in town!<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm --<br /><br />At Nike there are 2 divisions for football kits; for the teams and for the fans. The rumour I heard was that away is white..but then they said quickly, black, perhaps as a red herring. Hmmm...

medialaunch.jpg

Train said:
That's nice. I like the blue-gray kit on the right.

yeah .... erm .... sorry ... the grey bits are like mannequin's ... you know like when they ... just tried to like it silver metallic so it stood out from the shirt ... failed obviously :(

i think there the best three seen so far but i think there fake as if you look carefully the creases and fit are the same on each of them sugesting its one template

I hate knowing a bit about PhotoShop as I can spot these fakes a mile off....

They are nice to look at and it would be ultra cool if the club got one of our fans to design them with a vote on the clubs website

mrpmcfc said:
i think there the best three seen so far but i think there fake as if you look carefully the creases and fit are the same on each of them sugesting its one template
Well done Sherlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.