New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Kit 13/14

1.618034 said:
True_Blue69 said:

It looks like a fake. Especially the badge.

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/manchester-city-new-home-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]
the united one just looks like a polo

Compare and contrast the look and quality from these other "leaked" kits...

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/new-liverpool-kit.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/man-utd-new-home-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/chelsea-away-shirt-600x375.jpg[/bigimg]
<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm --<br /><br />
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
kun said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAMzpqRCMAEj_-u.jpg:large[/bigimg]

for some weird reason i actually like them.
think there my favourite yet

acton28 said:
ManCitynewhomekit.jpg

throw my 2 pennies worth in, just change umbro to Nike?
We barely use maroon in home kits anymore
not a chance

-- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
citymad said:
I heard Nike was dropped because they couldn't come up with a decent design and the puma deal is back on !
I heard that we are going to Fila to break the trend
hahahahah, i heard gola ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
kabuverdimcfc said:
green pennies said:
While I will agree that Nike have committed some kit travesties, they aren't all bad. In particular, I like this style of kit (this year's PSG away kit):

PSG-Away-Kit-2012-131_zps6c24fcad.jpg

I like the simplicity of the neck, the ghosted stripes in the same color, and especially the dark accent bands that show around the bottom of the torso and sleeves (with this design you do the shorts in the same color as the main kit color, so in the case of this kit, the shorts are red).

I may get bashed for this, but I think this design would look especially amazing as a City away kit (the red would be maroon and the navy would be sky blue... or even gold).
really like the end bit on the sleeve where it changes colour

For the home kit it would probably work too, but assuming the crux of this design is having shorts that are the same color (which the torso band "breaks up") then that would mean blue shorts which most all of us have agreed is a no-go. Therefore, I will stick with the majority of you who say sky blue shirt, white shorts, simple simple simple!!! That's always the best. simple neck, traditional badge with no goddamn shield, and nothing crazy on the socks either.

Porto and PSG have the same away kits's design :)

118632_galeria_paris_sg_v_fc_porto_champions_league_2012_13.jpg.jpg

There is a light said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
This
a8e9a8u2.jpg

is this
volvet.jpg

with just a different colour sponsor.

Already have this:
volvet.jpg

so dont need this:
a8e9a8u2.jpg
yeah that one felt like it was just a normal top but the new one looks like that horrible plastic stuff

Na, the 2009 one was an amazing tailored fit, the material was perfect, the badge beautifully embroidered and it had absolutely no tacky unnecessary cheap frills.

None of which can be said for that other thing.

-- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm --

Dubai Blue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
MCFC BOB said:
United's shirt has a collar and still looks nice:

man-utd-new-home-shirt.jpg

That is pitiful .... if i was a United fan i'd start a breakaway club in protest. .... oh wait ...

arent 'Chevorlet' United's shirt sponsor from next season by the way??

Chevrolet signs deal

General Motors and Manchester United today announced that the world's most scummiest football club's shirt sponsor will be Chevrolet, beginning with the 2014/2015 season.

Chevrolet, the current blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah

Just confirms everything "leaked" at this time of the year is FAKE
I think you missed the key bit of information in that press release!
hahahahahaha<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMoonoverUS said:
http://dlvr.it/2yK205
well if the mirror say its true.....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I disliked them a lot. We have a had some truly shameful kits until Umbro so im not too sure why people get bothered about the ones we get these days
Oh noes blue shorts, yes but at least its not this
126469214_amazoncom-02-03-man-city-home-jersey-sports-outdoors.jpg

Or this
man-city-reebok-06-07-man-city-home.jpg
love the bottom one just because its my first ever top and i got dunne on the back

cant spel forgive me said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I disliked them a lot. We have a had some truly shameful kits until Umbro so im not too sure why people get bothered about the ones we get these days

Or this
love the bottom one just because its my first ever top and i got dunne on the back
Sorry mate but its shameful. A kit that in no way stands for Manchester City

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Or this

i quite liked the kit, it's just that season that makes me feel sick.

joey barton looked good in it, even though he's a ****.

ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

i quite liked the kit, it's just that season that makes me feel sick.

joey barton looked good in it, even though he's a ****.

Joey Barton looked good in it. Bit of an odd thing to say.

Wasn't the best of shirts, looks like something you would see in The A League.

Re: New Kit 13/14

mancity89 said:
love that kit

I love this one too. It would be great if an away or third strip was designed to commemorate this.
Apart from being a great looking shirt, I also think it makes the shirt more interesting when there is a bit of meaning behind the design.
For example the first set of Umbro released this time around were fantastic. The retro looking, tradition home kit & green keeper kit. The white third shirt, with red & black stripe, designed on the old European strip, plus a a black with yellow away kit representing the worker bee. An emblem of Manchester.
I know it's only the kit, and it isn't that important, but it's better if there is some kind of history behind the design. But then the new kits will be Nike so it will be another generic design with just the colours, crest and sponsor changed to match each club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.