New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pride_In_Battle said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SouthKoreaHome.jpg

^^^THIS^^^ is quality. I'd love this in sky blue next year. Simple yet beautiful. Can anyone decent with photoshop mock this up as a City shirt?

To be fair, for a Nike shirt ^^this^^ isn't too bad. I'd be happy with this in blue as well.
With normal numbers on the back too. None of that jazzy shit that Barca have on theirs.
Barcelona_Away_Jersey_12-13_MESSI.jpg

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
gaudino4 said:
Found this image on a Google search so maybe it is the real deal, although the badge looks a bit weird.
New%20Manchester%20City%20Home%20Premier%20League%20Soccer%20Jersey%202013-14%200-1%20copy-500x500.jpg

If this is the real shirt then I'm not buying it, fucking hate that embroidered shield badge bollocks I remember a few seasons ago we had it and after a few washes in the washing machine it looked like a piece of wrinkly shite and looked fucking stupid!!

Also heard that they might be charging £60 straight up for the shirt next season is that billy bollocks Chinese whispers?

£60? Yeah! Fuck off!!

Pretty sure that it won't have the shield beneath the badge, the badge will be directly on the shirt. And I'm sure it won't be over £50 for just the standard shirt with no printing etc.

gaudino4 said:
Found this image on a Google search so maybe it is the real deal, although the badge looks a bit weird.
New%20Manchester%20City%20Home%20Premier%20League%20Soccer%20Jersey%202013-14%200-1%20copy-500x500.jpg

A couple of years ago, this umbro shirt was doing the rounds. It was an Asian fake and a mate who lives in Malaysia actually bought one. It's horrible but it just shows how wrong they can be.
new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

I think a lot of City fans are just gutted because with the Umbro shirts it was like some genuine effort had gone into every part of the shirt and it showed in the quality.

Wow, I've never seen that one before.

Id like to see something similar to this season but based upon the France kit, like so:

1z331i0.png

On all the leaked pics the badge looks like it's a stuck on picture rather than being the proper embroidered design found on the Umbro shirts.

Cheap.

phuzion said:
Id like to see something similar to this season but based upon the France kit, like so:

1z331i0.png

love this, would prefer it just normal below the collar but if this was our kit i would be chuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.