New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somoene posted a picture of a kit with small spots close to the ribs (not the stripey one, just plain blue) would repost it but to lazy. Looks like this could be a go-er, as it seems this motif is a new nike thing by the look of the french away kit.

Now if our new home kit was similar to this French away kit, I'd be very happy.
BECViDtCQAAyCtV.jpg

Clubber said:
Somoene posted a picture of a kit with small spots close to the ribs (not the stripey one, just plain blue) would repost it but to lazy. Looks like this could be a go-er, as it seems this motif is a new nike thing by the look of the french away kit.

Now if our new home kit was similar to this French away kit, I'd be very happy.
BECViDtCQAAyCtV.jpg
Now that is nice!

Clubber said:

I do like these, the Dutch have something similar. Brazil's looks to be following the same design, so might just be for International teams, will know more if we see a club team getting that design, think the sponsor would spoil it a bit.

*edit: done a quick edit how it could look like a City kit and surprised, it looks pretty much the best i've seen in a long long long time:

59428564.jpg

They've got the new French shirt in the Nike store in Manchester. It looks really nice and the material is really nice as well. I wouldn't mind a city kit in that style with different colours of course.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Clubber said:

I do like these, the Dutch have something similar. Brazil's looks to be following the same design, so might just be for International teams, will know more if we see a club team getting that design, think the sponsor would spoil it a bit.

*edit: done a quick edit how it could look like a City kit and surprised, it looks pretty much the best i've seen in a long long long time:

59428564.jpg

Top Draw........

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Clubber said:

59428564.jpg

Wow I really like that, well done.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Clubber said:

59428564.jpg
Great little edit that.

I think our sponser design is quite elegant and simplistic so fits quite well with most designs.

a pure white crest doesnt look right, trust me. will attempt to do a white nike and etihad one with a normal crest and a white crest in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.