New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will look like such a **** if you put them slightly too high or slightly too low.[/quote]

Lol I am happy I don't have to continue with this topic. The other dude helped me out already.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 am --<br /><br />
ianw16 said:
PapiChulo said:
I would assume they could, but the same issue may arise, they don't carry kits with the badges so their placement may not be correct. I guess I will have to wait patiently for a fellow blue to tell me the badge's vertical placement on the sleeve or bring a ruler to a retailer that does have kit's with the badges lol

Based on the image below, using photoshop to measure relative distances, I would say that if you measure the distance from the bottom of the sleeve to the stitching, and then multiply that by 1.6, then that is the distance from the bottom of the sleeve to the bottom of the badge. I would use millimeters if I were you! I doubt every single shirt is going to be exactly the same, so a couple of mm either way shouldn't make any odds.

2mk4p.png

Thanks a lot mate. According to my calcuMAlations, the bottom of the badge is approximately 8 centimeters from the bottom of the sleeve. I will iron them on tm :)

PapiChulo said:
According to my calcuMAlations, the bottom of the badge is approximately 8 centimeters from the bottom of the sleeve. I will iron them on tm :)
Oh, I do hope you give us the benefit of a picture when you're finished with the ironing.

Gotta nice little surprise when i got my away shirt yesterday.

Had Navas printed on the back of it but it also cam e with the PL badges on to when i didn't ask for them.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Gotta nice little surprise when i got my away shirt yesterday.

Had Navas printed on the back of it but it also cam e with the PL badges on to when i didn't ask for them.
I'm sure they were free for a certain time

blueunit said:
PapiChulo said:
HAS ANYONE PURCHASED A FAKE KIT? IF SO, IS THE MATERIAL SIMILAR TO THE OFFICIAL KIT'S? ARE THE DIFFERENCES OBVIOUS OR NOT? THANK YOU.

The Material seems better IMO. As i have stated on here already the shirt I have has the air holes and the plastic strips on the sleeves.

Not bad for £30

Going to get some printing on it later

Where are these being sold?......no I'm not from trading standards

I really like that blue t-shirt the lads have been wearing on tour Chappy was wearing in that video where they do the Klinsman dives , simply had CITY on it, I think Joe Hart wore one in the teammates video with Clichy.

Anyone know if they are on general sale? Couldn't see them on the OS.

GaudinosWheels said:
I really like that blue t-shirt the lads have been wearing on tour Chappy was wearing in that video where they do the Klinsman dives , simply had CITY on it, I think Joe Hart wore one in the teammates video with Clichy.

Anyone know if they are on general sale? Couldn't see them on the OS.

This is it in grey. It was in blue yesterday, too, but I didn't see it on my quick look.

http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=134596

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.