New official City website

Ric said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
GStar said:
Just home.

can we see all the kits tomorrow?

I would imagine so, they did a big photoshoot with all the players at Carrington in the new kit which was plastered all over the new site. Good photos too, but Berti was conspicuous by his absence. I've got a terrible feeling his contract won't be renewed tomorrow...

how ever did you come to that conclusion!??!!!!

would be a good signing imo!

jimharri said:
34zwuiq.jpg

Damn you Jim, you beat me to it ;-)

unlikelyfan19 said:
You guys have to wait until 9, but I get to see it a 3am!!! haHA! I win!
Eh? I'd have thought the new site would go live simultaneously world-wide. I can't see any country having access to it before anybody else. 9 a.m. in our time zone may well correspond to 3 am in yours!

jimharri said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Eh? I'd have thought the new site would go live simultaneously world-wide. I can't see any country having access to it before anybody else. 9 a.m. in our time zone may well correspond to 3 am in yours!

Yep you're right Jim. But I ain't getting up at 4 in the morning.

jimharri said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

pmsl, im just being stupid... but you bet your ass im staying up until 3 this morning. I can see it now, about to pass out knowing i have to go to work in a few hours and i keep hitting refresh. All of a sudden the site pops up and there stands lescott, tevez, eto'o, and iniesta (its my dream, i can have who i want there right?) standing in the center of COMS. That would be epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.