New official City website

just looking at size ranges for new home kits and they appear to only go as low as 2-3 years...is this 100% correct. My first baby was born yday...a little boy so really wanted a kit for him but 2-3 yrs will clearly drown him!

Bluemoon115 said:
awesome said:
My god....in the players section pictures MJ looks like hes put on a lot of weight. Hopefully its just a bad picture, however if it isn't, i'd say he has an incredible amount of work to do before next season.

And how are you supposed to do a cardio workout when you can't put any pressure on one of your leggs?

From playing football and being injured myself with numerous knee problems its not hard to keep the weight off if you eat well and do any other exercise possible. If i can do it, then a proffessional should have no problems.

I'm not having a go at him, i'm just making an observation.

The link people have been sending i'm guessing the main site isn't fully setup yet? All I get is a big white background.

DannyBoy2890 said:
going to be a rush at 9am.
8 minutes to go.

any bets on the new website server crashing?

Im 99% sure it will crash.

The servers couldnt even handle the hamburg game.

525 people on bluemoon, with majority probably waiting for the site, same with other forums.

Could be very slow haha

shawluka said:
just looking at size ranges for new home kits and they appear to only go as low as 2-3 years...is this 100% correct. My first baby was born yday...a little boy so really wanted a kit for him but 2-3 yrs will clearly drown him!
Congratulations,a new blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.