New official City website

I do think it is about time we had a new, all singing all dancing website.

It should promote the MCFC brand and make us appear that more professional.

Looking forward to logging on at 6am :P

neil jung said:
ultimateharold said:
I doubt that the FA and SKY will ever give up the rights to individual clubs without a fight, tho I reckon they'd make more subsriptions from a tv season ticket or something.
It's not up to the FA. Changing the way the Premier League sells TV rights would be a decision for the clubs themselves. They need a two-thirds majority of the 20 clubs to pass something like that so it's unlikely, if you ask me.

Is there any way to watch all man city matches online since we here in the USA dont get any football? Is there any way they can post live matches on the website for everyone to watch?

PolishCTID8 said:
neil jung said:
ultimateharold said:
I doubt that the FA and SKY will ever give up the rights to individual clubs without a fight, tho I reckon they'd make more subsriptions from a tv season ticket or something.
It's not up to the FA. Changing the way the Premier League sells TV rights would be a decision for the clubs themselves. They need a two-thirds majority of the 20 clubs to pass something like that so it's unlikely, if you ask me.

Is there any way to watch all man city matches online since we here in the USA dont get any football? Is there any way they can post live matches on the website for everyone to watch?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?com ... e=football</a>

Youll find all city games on there

PolishCTID8 said:
neil jung said:
ultimateharold said:

Wont happen Polish, its a 'rights' issue and cant be done.........yet!!
We do get loads of footie here in the US by the way, FSS & Setanta (which unlike its UK version is excellent for footie coverage over here - but thats gonna change!) in fact i had a pal over from the UK recently and he couldnt beleive how many games we get live and tape-delay over here!!

BufordUSABlue said:
PolishCTID8 said:
neil jung said:
ultimateharold said:

We do get loads of footie here in the US by the way, FSS & Setanta (which unlike its UK version is excellent for footie coverage over here - but thats gonna change!) in fact i had a pal over from the UK recently and he couldnt beleive how many games we get live and tape-delay over here!!

Thanks boys. really appreciate it. I love city and would love to watch their games. Are the preseason matches on the myp2p website also? that would be amazing. cheers. CTID

PolishCTID8 said:
BufordUSABlue said:
PolishCTID8 said:
neil jung said:

Thanks boys. really appreciate it. I love city and would love to watch their games. Are the preseason matches on the myp2p website also? that would be amazing. cheers. CTID
Apparently the 1st preseason tour match might be live on the official site, I suppose we'll find out closer to the time.

PolishCTID8 said:

Any match that is televised anywhere in the world will be on there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.