New official City website

Was just looking at the fixtures on the website, and I see there is a new competition called the "Premier League Cup", our first game in it is down as being at home against West Ham on December 2nd, then we have an away game at Swansea, followed by 2 home games against Spurs and Bournemouth, in between we have united away in the league, and shaktar away in the CL, we then revert back to league action on boxing day.

I was actually looking for the kick off time for the Shaktar away game, I assume (brave with City's website I know) that 19:45 GMT is correct ? I ask because that is 21:45 local time, which is late, especially in December in Ukraine, with the finishing time after 23:30 local time. Any chance it could be changed ?

every time i see this thread pop up i think its a new one and we have a new OS - then i see the page count!
Apologies for getting your hopes up again :)

Was just looking at the fixtures on the website, and I see there is a new competition called the "Premier League Cup", our first game in it is down as being at home against West Ham on December 2nd, then we have an away game at Swansea, followed by 2 home games against Spurs and Bournemouth, in between we have united away in the league, and shaktar away in the CL, we then revert back to league action on boxing day.

I was actually looking for the kick off time for the Shaktar away game, I assume (brave with City's website I know) that 19:45 GMT is correct ? I ask because that is 21:45 local time, which is late, especially in December in Ukraine, with the finishing time after 23:30 local time. Any chance it could be changed ?

Apologies for getting your hopes up again :)

As it's the last group game, I would think that both matches have to kick off at the same time so no team has the advantage of knowing what result they need

Can anyone tell me does this website ever work properly,
Absolutely shocking how many errors and problems to do basic things like shop online or buy tickets. It's rubbish for a club of our status.

Who changed it from the old site to the new shit run by a rag site? Shirley somebody must have noticed the hits decrease, its an absolute travesty what the enemy within the club is doing...
Time Khaldoon left London and spent more time in Manchester...

Was always on that old site the new one sucks balls...

Nothing will happen it's like pissing in the wind...
Yep.used to love the old City website.dont even bother with the new one.very disappointing.

I'm having problems with online ticket purchase, having previously been able to. Now, after entering credit card details and clicking pay, the page changes to a blank page. I have done this several times over the last few days. I haven't had any emails confirming purchase and my c/c company can see the attempted purchase but the City website claws back the transaction instead of completing it. I am a Citizens member and buy tickets on a match day basis. This problem was not present earlier in the season. I have been checking the settings on my lap top (Windows 7) and the Mcafee settings but don't see any issues. I rang City but they didn't prove too helpful.

I'm having problems with online ticket purchase, having previously been able to. Now, after entering credit card details and clicking pay, the page changes to a blank page. I have done this several times over the last few days. I haven't had any emails confirming purchase and my c/c company can see the attempted purchase but the City website claws back the transaction instead of completing it. I am a Citizens member and buy tickets on a match day basis. This problem was not present earlier in the season. I have been checking the settings on my lap top (Windows 7) and the Mcafee settings but don't see any issues. I rang City but they didn't prove too helpful.
E mail Danny Wilson at mcfc

Have you seen their latest effort at photoshopping players' heads onto the new kit? Appallingly shoddy and very amateurish. Can't believe how crap the site now is.

Can anyone tell me does this website ever work properly,
Absolutely shocking how many errors and problems to do basic things like shop online or buy tickets. It's rubbish for a club of our status.

Its rubbish for a club of any status Unfortunately we are stuck with it until we ditch the sponsor Wik

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.