New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling @Maldeika to the thread :)

Edit: Incidentally, I did analysis of commercial income vs broadcast income a couple of years ago, on the grounds that the more successful a club and its league was, the more a sponsor would be paying for sponsorship. There were four outliers: Bayern, PSG and Shaktar (iirc) who got more commercial income than their success and "appeal" suggested they should and Liverpool who were making less. I think I will update it for the last info.
It should not bother Bayern - not only because we aren't in the EPL.

Bayern's commercial partners are totally independent from each other - and all of them have less than 8 % - and together 25%. I am pretty sure that Audi would not pay a special sum extra when it is the other 92% that profit as much from it as they would... Same with Adidas... That is just not logical...

It should not bother Bayern - not only because we aren't in the EPL.

Bayern's commercial partners are totally independent from each other - and all of them have less than 8 % - and together 25%. I am pretty sure that Audi would not pay a special sum extra when it is the other 92% that profit as much from it as they would... Same with Adidas... That is just not logical...
You should be in the middle of two fallow years. But then Dortmund can always be trusted to shit their Wolseleys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.