New Player?

We signed him and loaned him to Girona, our new partner club in Spain. Interestingly, their manager is Pep Guardiola's brother. So one would imagine it's some sort of gift for the Guardiola's ahead of Pep's arrival in the summer.

He will never play for us. We have literally signed a player for Girona. A gift for Pere Guardiola

But now I'm confusing myself, and wondering if Pere was the player's agent, not the manager of Girona. Ahhh I can't remember. But there's a definite link to Guardiola!

We signed him and loaned him to Girona, our new partner club in Spain. Interestingly, their manager is Pep Guardiola's brother. So one would imagine it's some sort of gift for the Guardiola's ahead of Pep's arrival in the summer.

He will never play for us. We have literally signed a player for Girona. A gift for Pere Guardiola

But now I'm confusing myself, and wondering if Pere was the player's agent, not the manager of Girona. Ahhh I can't remember. But there's a definite link to Guardiola!

So clearly we spend more than what the media has been posting ...

Thanks Trev.
I was looking online for City's Champion League squad and he appears as a striker in the list, but his name has not been listed in the in and outs.

Pere Guardiola is part owner of Girona.

Pere Guardiola is part owner of Girona.

And Pep's agent ;)

I think there is more to this than just providing our new partner a gift. Our partnership with the club is much more valuable if they can get promoted. This may be our effort to help in that regard. If it works, the value we would get by having a top flight Spanish club to loan players to (or to have a club that can bring young South Americans to Europe for us without the English work permit issues) would far surpass the small fee we paid for this kid.

And Pep's agent ;)

I think there is more to this than just providing our new partner a gift. Our partnership with the club is much more valuable if they can get promoted. This may be our effort to help in that regard. If it works, the value we would get by having a top flight Spanish club to loan players to (or to have a club that can bring young South Americans to Europe for us without the English work permit issues) would far surpass the small fee we paid for this kid.

This.

And Pep's agent ;)

our plan B for B teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.