New Posters Going Up Near OT

I think it's a good thing.

Why shouldn't we run their noses in it?

We're a coming force and we want them to know it - while laughing at them quiver in the process.

Bring on the ammunition!

Balti said:
Project said:
There is a point where the repeated use of a joke starts to wear thin. The original ad was brilliant. Let's leave it at that rather than dilute it.

Let's see it before we judge

Now now - that would be sensible - dont you know it is far better to pre-judge and have a quick slag before be know the facts. Come on - it's the new black. Or is it twat?

lovecityhateunited said:
bluemoon32 said:
Same here, supported City since 1972 but because my Manchester born and bred Father had the audacity to move to Cardiff then according to some on here i can't be a proper City fan, what a load of bollocks. City have loads of fans outside Manchester but some seem to enjoy ignoring that fact.

This is a local club for local people :)

Well 48k is problem enough for you already.

I noticed the other day, when I was walking out of Piccadilly train station that there is a large advertising poster board facing the exit, so it is the first thing you see as you leave the station.
This would be a perfect place for a poster to wind up the rags as they get off their London trains.

anyone seen the painting of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd kit on the wall at the bottom of oldham road,

4zyomc.jpg

squirtyflower said:
sam the drummer said:
The Tevez poster was hilarious, but theres a point where they're in danger of isolating our own fans, we're not all from Manchester, I'm certainly not
the welcome to manchester poster was not a dig at fans that don't come from manchester it was a dig at the scum, who haven't resided in manchester for 99 years

Yes it was? Explain what you mean mate Im not with you.

These posters are funny but as the lad above has said we have a major fanbase from outside of manchester aswell (mainly as close as stockport) and we shouldn't make these lads wether there from stockport/london/ireland feel like they mean less to our support just because they are not from manchester.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i25.tinypic.com/29dk1s7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i25.tinypic.com/29dk1s7.jpg</a>

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, let it be this!!!!!!!

bluesteph said:
http://i25.tinypic.com/29dk1s7.jpg

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, let it be this!!!!!!!

I live in salford, among alot of scum fans. They hate the term 'Man U' so I don't think that poster would bother them atall because they don't see united as man u. If another poster is going to go up it needs to be very very good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.