New Premier League logo & new name: PREMIER LEAGUE

acton28.blog

Team supported
CITY/Aberystwyth Town
[I couldn't see a thread for this, hoping it isn't a duplicate]

Why launch a new league logo now? Granted it is for next season, just seems odd. Guess City's new crest being leaked raised alarm bells.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...ew-look-for-premier-league-for-2016-2017.html

The logo is on the wesbite along a video that sould be called "U****d we stand" as it smacks of RAG propaganda.

No new sponsor on the logo and it is already being mocked inside the hour of its launch.

CawxCZVWcAA_-k7.jpg

Last edited:
Haha! The companies that get paid 100's of thousands to design logos are buzzing their bollocks off at how easy it is to relieve the customer of their cash.
Awful timing of the reveal as well considering the uproar about ticket prices. You sometimes get the feeling that those at the top don't really give a fuck about the man on the street...

We're laughing but let's look at the possible consequences here... where has "English" gone?

I honestly believe that potentially this league could be uprooted and be played in another country, maybe clubs moving to other places and so on...

Fuck us the die hard locals, these clubs will follow the money train.

Super league here we come!!!

We're laughing but let's look at the possible consequences here... where has "English" gone?

I honestly believe that potentially this league could be uprooted and be played in another country, maybe clubs moving to other places and so on...

Not arsed anymore - I'll be living in the sunshine by the time that happens.

Good point.

Got a NFL feel about it...

First issue will be the Scottish sectarians abandoning their league to get a freebie here.

Maybe UEFA Champions League's future is the future of Premier League. An international regional top flight elite league doesn't seem too far off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.