New Premiership Record.

thedogsbollocks

The RAGS have set a new Premiership Record tonight off 62 points from 25 games.

They are on course for setting a new Premiership record of total points amassed over a season, beating the record..

There is not much we can do at the moment if they keep winning, people keep saying they are shite and can be got at,in decline etc; they are not doing half to bad for a shite over rated side are they ?

We have not been that bad in the League off late, we have not looked like reaching our dizzy heights of last season, but under normal circumstances what we are doing would be enough over a season.

I think we might have to accept though, that the way they are going they are having an exceptional season and are on course to romp this league with a new Premiership point record. If we don't keep remotely close this could be Embarrassing for the Premiership Chelsea in third are already 16 points adrift.

I'd say this united team is pretty ordinary. They didn't get out of a piss easy CL group last season, this year they got through the easiest group imaginable but weren't impressive in even 1 of the matches. They are playing poorly more or less every week yet are breaking records. The only conclusion can be that the Prem is pretty shit at the moment.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Your join date and posts lead me to believe you're one of them...

I need a second opinion.

Not the first time that's been said...

thedogsbollocks said:
The RAGS have set a new Premiership Record tonight off 62 points from 25 games.

They are on course for setting a new Premiership record of total points amassed over a season, beating the record..

There is not much we can do at the moment if they keep winning, people keep saying they are shite and can be got at,in decline etc; they are not doing half to bad for a shite over rated side are they ?

We have not been that bad in the League off late, we have not looked like reaching our dizzy heights of last season, but under normal circumstances what we are doing would be enough over a season.

I think we might have to accept though, that the way they are going they are having an exceptional season and are on course to romp this league with a new Premiership point record. If we don't keep remotely close this could be Embarrassing for the Premiership Chelsea in third are already 16 points adrift.

CUNTS

Around the same time last season three sides were on course for 90 points or more.

None of them managed it.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'd say this united team is pretty ordinary. They didn't get out of a piss easy CL group last season, this year they got through the easiest group imaginable but weren't impressive in even 1 of the matches. They are playing poorly more or less every week yet are breaking records. The only conclusion can be that the Prem is pretty shit at the moment.

Or slur alex is a great motivator and can actually polish a turd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.