**NEW** PS3 FIFA LEAGUE

Ash

Basically I have made a league on fifa as the old league appeared to be dead. If you want to be in the league, ADD ME (PSN: ASH-MCFC).

Its slightly different to the old league as we can't all be City. So to make it fair, 4 or 4.5 stars only. No Brazil, Spain etc...

The things that are better though are that all the results and table are displayed on the game, and you can play any fixture at any time.

People in at the moment are:

- ASH-MCFC - Manchester City
- asherj123 - Aston Villa
- JAY-MCFC - Villareal
- Invisible_Blue - Schalke 04
- alex_bowers - Holland
- cityandy - Valencia
- QuietRiot1983 - Seville
- citypie -
- Salsoul12 -
- skeletonkeyz -
- lukeg -
- benarbia -

The only rules really are the no 5* clubs. Also if you don't play any games for the first few weeks you might be kicked, so people who are playing can get the league finished sooner.

In

You've already added me - Benarbia - Dortmund or Chelsea - sure they're not 5 stars

If there is no Brazil or Spain, why should Alex be allowed to be Holland? What a loophole, despite the amount of stars.

How do we actually join the league though? Just add you as a buddy and you do it from your end?

Not sure if things will go all to well for me trying to play. Might have a bad connection unfortanetly. However I will give it a shot I'm not going to be to fussed about it though.

Raeku - Arsenal

C_T_I_D said:
If there is no Brazil or Spain, why should Alex be allowed to be Holland? What a loophole, despite the amount of stars.
I think its fair as the players arent real life players so all the stats are messed up. Teams like Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Villa and Everton are better IMO

Blue4ever85 said:
How do we actually join the league though? Just add you as a buddy and you do it from your end?
I have added you as a friend. When you accept I will send an invite. It will come up in your player hub.

ASH-MCFC said:
Blue4ever85 said:
I have added you as a friend. When you accept I will send an invite. It will come up in your player hub.

Cheers matey, I will do it ASAP when I get home from hell, errr....I mean work!

ASH-MCFC said:
C_T_I_D said:
I think its fair as the players arent real life players so all the stats are messed up. Teams like Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Villa and Everton are better IMO
I can see where your coming from but like Ash says it is sort of fair. I would change if you wanted but i dont think im allowed to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.