New radio advert

BlueTaylor91

I've heard a radio advert where someone (a player) is talking about the last goal says something along the lines of "it was the last minute and we just thought, go for it" then it's the "balotelli" "agueeerrroooooooo"

Made my hairs stand up! Anyone know where I can find it? Or heard it?

Ive heard it on XFM and there is also a City hospitality advert with Martin Tyler's commentary on it repeated 4 times.

The first time I heard them was earlier this week driving to work, they were on after each other and I had just drove past a big billboard with Aguero on celebrating 'that goal' I was nearly crying all the way to work.

WidnesBlue23 said:
Ive heard it on XFM and there is also a City hospitality advert with Martin Tyler's commentary on it repeated 4 times.
This advert has been winding the rags in work up no end, brilliant!!

Different station but I'm loving hearing Mike Ingham's "and so the season comes down to this" on R5. Normally speaking, the repetitive adverts for upcoming stuff on R5 are just irritating, but somehow I manage to live with this one...

yeah the Mike Ingham commentarys been played on R5L today and yesterday. The Martin Tyler SS commentary is also on Absolute radio - think I might have to watch it again on hard drive. Not watched it now since before the Olympics - needs an airing I think :)

jtmcfc said:
yeah the Mike Ingham commentarys been played on R5L today and yesterday. The Martin Tyler SS commentary is also on Absolute radio - think I might have to watch it again on hard drive. Not watched it now since before the Olympics - needs an airing I think :)

I hadnt watched it for a week or so then watched it three times through the day yesterday. I dont think I will ever get fed up of seeing that moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.