New Radio show-BBC starts August 18th

Thaksinssoldier said:
yeah I started a thread a few weeks back as i found an interview with Lakey,and about an hour later Lakey came on..even got a pm off him..was chuffed!

I think he's doing some stuff for Ric once the season starts.

Looking forward to the show..Emily you guys have to podcast it! ;-)
Begging_Dog.png

Evening all...

As Emily said, we're doing a dummy run of the Radio Manchester show tomorrow (dummy being the operative word if I'm involved). Really looking forward to it; I've already tapped up a few guests from our dark and distant past for our where-are-they-now slot (not your usual suspects!) and will be watching my DVDs of Alan Partridge tonight to perfect my presenting technique. "Knowing Me, Paul Lake, Knowing You, Alfons Groenendijk...a-ha!!!"

Good to meet Ric last week - will be doing a Q&A with him shortly.

Lakey

blueripple said:
Evening all...

As Emily said, we're doing a dummy run of the Radio Manchester show tomorrow (dummy being the operative word if I'm involved). Really looking forward to it; I've already tapped up a few guests from our dark and distant past for our where-are-they-now slot (not your usual suspects!) and will be watching my DVDs of Alan Partridge tonight to perfect my presenting technique. "Knowing Me, Paul Lake, Knowing You, Alfons Groenendijk...a-ha!!!"

Lakey

Who invented the skip...

blueripple said:
Evening all...

Lakey
notworthy.gif

Lakey! Can I touch the hem of your garment? Seriously though, don't forget us poor miscreants who are living in exile. Do a podcast, or something similar, and post the link on here. Not sure yey, but we may not be "allowed" to listen to the programme live (rights or something). Keep on it; I'm looking forward to it.

I think we are all looking forward to the show Lakey. It will make the journey home from work each Tuesday a pleasure. Great choice of title for the programme by the way.......

I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday card you signed for me last year. My best mate at work knew I was a massive fan of yours and as a fellow blue living in the south she wrote to you when you were working at Bolton and asked you to sign it for me. You made a 35 year old university lecturer LOL and think about all those great times you gave us when you pulled on the blue shirt. Plus it was a nice gesture as you didn't need to do it. The Goat was equally as great when he was doing a marketing course at my uni - always willing to chat about the blues and it was clear he loved his time playing for us.

I'm sure the new show will be a hit with your fellow blues...if you are basing your style on Alan P, please for the love of God do not try and finish each show with an Abba number or wear a blazer with the Lake family crest sitting proudly on it...not a good look.....

Keep the faith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.