New Season, New Era - Plea to All City Fans

Trigger said:
Good Afternoon all, well we have all been waiting for this, we now have a squad and setup to be proud of, so please if we lose a couple of games lets not get on the players backs and start the whingeing on here.

There are going to be enough fans of other clubs and the media dying for us to slip up and have a laugh at us, so i beg lets stand tall and sing loud and let them know that whilst it may not be this season it wont be long before City start to win trophies again.

We ALL need to stick together on this as there will no doubt be setbacks, but I feel if we stick together they will be few and far between.

Personally I think starting tomorrow the atmosphere amongst City fans is going to change, I fully expect "Hamburgesque" type crowds certainly away from home and hopefully this will rub off on the home fans (are you listening North Stand ;))

Anyway lets stay positive and hopefully will bump into a few of you guys tomorrow singing loud and proud with 40 of us from the Blues in Bandit Country Supporters Club

this is much better^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

all these negative threads about city fans singing about munich and making the club look bad were way over the top, and a scum fan reading those threads would have loved it.

can't wait til tmoz, bring on the fernhurst

Trigger said:
Good Afternoon all, well we have all been waiting for this, we now have a squad and setup to be proud of, so please if we lose a couple of games lets not get on the players backs and start the whingeing on here.

There are going to be enough fans of other clubs and the media dying for us to slip up and have a laugh at us, so i beg lets stand tall and sing loud and let them know that whilst it may not be this season it wont be long before City start to win trophies again.

We ALL need to stick together on this as there will no doubt be setbacks, but I feel if we stick together they will be few and far between.

Personally I think starting tomorrow the atmosphere amongst City fans is going to change, I fully expect "Hamburgesque" type crowds certainly away from home and hopefully this will rub off on the home fans (are you listening North Stand ;))

Anyway lets stay positive and hopefully will bump into a few of you guys tomorrow singing loud and proud with 40 of us from the Blues in Bandit Country Supporters Club

Amen Trigger!

Unfortunately the level of expectation has increased so much and the fear of failure has grown to such an extent that there could be just too much tension for a good atmosphere. Can expect it getting very quiet if we dont score in the first 20mins against Wolves, particularly if we lose tomorrow.

cibaman said:
Unfortunately the level of expectation has increased so much and the fear of failure has grown to such an extent that there could be just too much tension for a good atmosphere. Can expect it getting very quiet if we dont score in the first 20mins against Wolves, particularly if we lose tomorrow.

i know the antidote

lets all get pissed

Let's make the atmopshere electric at COMS this year! When we are all signing we're the best fans in the land! Blue army!

Totally agree. Won't be there tomorrow due to the ticket gods being against me, but looking forward to Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.