New season ticket,help required

mrtwiceaseason

Am looking to buy season tickets for myself and 2 kids in the family stand next year as buying tickets on a match by match as it has cost an absolute fortune this time.
could anyone help with a few simple questions
for ease of reckoning assume adult £600 kids x2 £200 total £1000

have heard about zebra finance are they ok ?
assume i would have to be credit checked ?
would i need to put any money down ? ie 10% rest on finance
is it then 10 x £100 plus interest?
on £100 per month how much approx would it cost a month ?

on joining on gold would we get 1000 first ticket and 190 points 1190 total points ?
on platinum would we get 2000 first ticket 380 points 2380 points total ?
are the cup schemes double points on platinum
what is the approx differance between the 2 types of ticket , £100 ?

car parking season ticket

how much much is one £150 ? and would it go in with the season tickets on zebra ?
are they just for league matches or all games as a cup run could make massive saving if included ?

just paying £ 97 to watch Norwich has brought on this sudden bout of forward planning !

thanks in advace

Platinum was double points for cup schemes and match only I don't think you got 2000 points for buying your 1st ticket I think that stayed at 1000

The bigger problem you may have is getting season tickets now as there is a waiting list

Forgot to add don't know how the finance works

big blueballs said:
Platinum was double points for cup schemes and match only I don't think you got 2000 points for buying your 1st ticket I think that stayed at 1000

The bigger problem you may have is getting season tickets now as there is a waiting list

I asked about getting another season card during this season and I was told they had sold out but there wasn't actually a waiting list?

big blueballs said:

You are automatically joined on the ST waiting list when you become a Blue member. Match ticket priority also gives you priority for ST. If you aren't on that then you will struggle to get ST's

You definitely don't get double start up points. So you won't get 2k just 1k for signing up.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
big blueballs said:

I asked about getting another season card during this season and I was told they had sold out but there wasn't actually a waiting list?
They must just do it on 1st come 1st served basis , for those that come available, I was under the impression that we had a couple of thousand waiting for season tickets

They still do kids for a ton in the family stand don't they?

Also I don't think Zebra do credit checks. At least I've not heard of anyone been turned down. I think it's because you are always ahead with your payments. So you are only watching matches you've already paid for. Stop paying and they'd stop letting you in I'd imagine.

GXCity said:
big blueballs said:

You are automatically joined on the ST waiting list when you become a Blue member. Match ticket priority also gives you priority for ST. If you aren't on that then you will struggle to get ST's

You definitely don't get double start up points. So you won't get 2k just 1k for signing up.
So based on the above there is the possibility of many thousands waiting for season tickets which ever way you look at it, it looks like it will be very difficult to get season tickets now

Have bought about 60 tickets at full match price for myslf and kids this season prces have ranged from £10 to £42 for same seat .its been all over the place .not going to do it again .have got blue mtp so on waiting list .read somewhere 3000 people do not renew each year for all sorts of reasons ,dont know if this is true .

tidyman said:
They still do kids for a ton in the family stand don't they?

I moved into the family stand this season,level 2 from the ss level 2,got my 5 year old his first season ticket,should of been £110 but cos he couldn't renew ( obviously his first seasoncard ) I had to pay £121 ,amazing value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.