New season ticket,help required

As a guide, my ST was 650 and I was paid it in 10 instalments of 69 something. That was 10% downpayment followed my 9 payments by DD.

There is a credit check because it appeared on my credit enquiries alert that I have but my credit is shit and I passed.

Be aware of the small print when you buy tickets in the family stand. They include:

1. You should not attend all games, and preferably only go to approx 10 of the 19 available.

2. Wherever possible do not attend night games.

3. You must vacate your seat between 75-85 mins of most games.

There are others, so make sure you read them carefully.

malg said:
Be aware of the small print when you buy tickets in the family stand. They include:

1. You should not attend all games, and preferably only go to approx 10 of the 19 available.

2. Wherever possible do not attend night games.

3. You must vacate your seat between 75-85 mins of most games.

There are others, so make sure you read them carefully.
know you only post in jest mate but have made 17 out of 19 ,the 2 we missed were the 2 night games we cannot get back home before midnight and my 2 dont need much excuse for a school no show next day,this was 1 of the factors why we didnt go for season tickets this time ,
we are usually the last to leave the ground and get turfed out by the stewards ive paid for 90 mins
and injury time ,and am quite happy to watch the subs warm down and then watch the grass grow,we watch people going early from all the stands every match each to their own we dont watch ant and dec so we stay.
found it really strange to watch people at wembley piling out on 30 mins and returning after kuns goal but you pay your money make your choices

Car parking ticket has been £150 for last 2 seasons. It covers all Cup matches as well as league, so it is a saving over the year.

If you go Platinum, you're usually allocated the car park nearest the end of Joe Mercer Way so you get out slightly quicker than if you're in the car park at the far end where away fans and 'casual' parkers go.

I'm in the same situation, I've been to every game this year but paid game by game. It's cost a fortune, I'm definitely going to try for a season ticket. It makes me laugh the amount of people that moan about the price of a season ticket and say they won't renew if it goes up. Try paying individually for a year then you'll realise what value they are!

On the car-parking, there's a car park near Gt Ancoats St which is £2, and there's probably others too.

I'd write or e-mail the club tickets@mcfc.co.uk saying you want to join the waiting list, and if they say there isn't one, at least you've tried.

Last season the renewal rate was very high and what was left was snapped up on in one day.

TimeBlue said:
Car parking ticket has been £150 for last 2 seasons. It covers all Cup matches as well as league, so it is a saving over the year.

If you go Platinum, you're usually allocated the car park nearest the end of Joe Mercer Way so you get out slightly quicker than if you're in the car park at the far end where away fans and 'casual' parkers go.
Thats great just what i wanted to hear so save£40 straight off with a cup run extra 6 games say thats £100 just need to know can it go with the zebra finance

Marvin said:
On the car-parking, there's a car park near Gt Ancoats St which is £2, and there's probably others too.

I'd write or e-mail the club tickets@mcfc.co.uk saying you want to join the waiting list, and if they say there isn't one, at least you've tried.

Last season the renewal rate was very high and what was left was snapped up on in one day.

If you do write make it personal by illustrating your attendance record which they can check. Try and find a name to address it to, (a realistic one!). Your record impresses me and If in the role I would process your application upon receipt. Good luck

Marvin said:

The £10 parking is annoying but on the flip side we know we can arrive 10 mins before game and deffo get a space.if we set off now for next saturday we would still be late !!

blueboyforever said:
I'm in the same situation, I've been to every game this year but paid game by game. It's cost a fortune, I'm definitely going to try for a season ticket. It makes me laugh the amount of people that moan about the price of a season ticket and say they won't renew if it goes up. Try paying individually for a year then you'll realise what value they are!
Started to add it up the other day and stopped as getting scary .city prices are prbably the best in country for kids .but i cannt expect them to buy theeir own tickets so all three come out of one wage. I reckon a home game for us is about £100 withh essentials tickets diesel parking x19 thats £1900 and we live pretty close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.