New Season ticket sales

Frank Gallagher

Is that from today or tomorrow? got a mate who qualifies from 9am tomorrow but he's unsure on his waiting list position & availability. On the plus side he can apply & choose a seat online & not have to hang on the phone for xx hours

Is that from today or tomorrow? got a mate who qualifies from 9am tomorrow but he's unsure on his waiting list position & availability. On the plus side he can apply & choose a seat online & not have to hang on the phone for xx hours

I have a £300 South Stand seat I would be interested in doing an unofficial swap for a more expensive seat for the season ( obviously pay the difference)
Anyone interested?

will there be an opportunity to get one without going on the waiting list ? Was gonna wait to next year so I'm finished Uni but feel this year will be promising

will there be an opportunity to get one without going on the waiting list ? Was gonna wait to next year so I'm finished Uni but feel this year will be promising
At the moment I think you have to go on the waiting list but I don't think that there will be many on it now after the new stand opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.