new season tickets

dohertyefc1995 said:
y wud u buy a ticket to watch city dey play gud football but av no grafters like lescott cahill jags fellaini pienaar baines yobo hibbert and neville use r no team use r individuals dat r probablly better dan us but flatter to decive

smart spelling mate :) you bin dipping t*at. We'll see were we are in a couple of years and were you are. Your stadiums ace too, haha!

dohertyefc1995 said:
y wud u buy a ticket to watch city dey play gud football but av no grafters like lescott cahill jags fellaini pienaar baines yobo hibbert and neville use r no team use r individuals dat r probablly better dan us but flatter to decive

Can sum1 translate that into english??

Oh yeah fuck off you sad scouse twat

C&ETID

RACHACE said:
dohertyefc1995 said:

Can sum1 translate that into english??

Oh yeah fuck off you sad scouse twat

C&ETID

***Translation: I am a sad bin dipping bastard who likes Everton, I am warming to your team now they are becoming more and more succesful and would like be be appreciated into your group. I think that Phil Neville is a gormless twat and also hate Lescottt, Cahill, Jags, Fellanini, Pienaar and the rest of the Hair Bear Bunch.

Am I alone in taking the scouse comment well? He basically said we play good football and have a good team but he prefers grafters and that Everton have a good team spirit/chemistry. All of this is true and blues frequently say much worse about us, we should definitely be more welcoming.

*Tin hat*

dohertyefc1995 said:
I think you need to take English lessons from some of the Germans on here. Moron.

I think the "1995" bit is probably a reference to the posters' birth year.

dohertyefc1995 said:

I've brought my 13 year old out of the closet to translate that for me ..... i thought we'd got a post in Ukranian there for a minute!

black mamba said:
dohertyefc1995 said:

I've brought my 13 year old out of the closet to translate that for me ..... i thought we'd got a post in Ukranian there for a minute!

I understand why you'd need them to translate, but to force them to admit thier sexuality is a bit harsh!

dohertyefc1995 said:

Your mum might be good in bed but she certainly hasn't taught you how to write very well know has she? Tut Tut, what a shame :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.