new season

hjm1962

been a Citeh fan now, since 1968, we're top of the pile , but .. we have to repeat the league win this time..
It still gives me a buzz..... new season..the anticipation of the battles ahead...lets have it from the off
I see City shirts now everywhere ,Im in the U.S...proud of our Club

Too right. Born in 1968 in Moss Side, surrounded by a family of blues. I am buzzing for the season ahead.

If we don't get 100 pts/100 goals, the media will be on our backs like a pack of hyenas on a wounded gazelle.

Prepare for negativity. I'm warning you now.

Negativity wont come from not scoring 100 goals, especially if we win the premier.

It will come right from kickoff of the first game, all the positive press will/is going towards Liverpool.... It's obvious they are lining up the narrative of Liverpool winning their first Premier title, it's going to be awful, and it's going to continue for years if Liverpool do win the prem.

Absolutely vital that we win, not just to cement our position as one of the great teams but also to stop Liverpool dominating for a decade.

Negativity wont come from not scoring 100 goals, especially if we win the premier.

It will come right from kickoff of the first game, all the positive press will/is going towards Liverpool
Absolutely vital that we win, not just to cement our position as one of the great teams but also to stop Liverpool dominating for a decade.

You’ve started on the Stella abut early haven’t you I’ve heard it all now

It will come right from kickoff of the first game, all the positive press will/is going towards Liverpool.... It's obvious they are lining up the narrative of Liverpool winning their first Premier title, it's going to be awful, and it's going to continue for years if Liverpool do win the prem.

Thankfully they always manage to find a way to fluff their lines. Ask Stevie g

It still gives me a buzz..... new season..the anticipation of the battles ahead...lets have it from the off
Can't wait for the season to start now.

To all the pretenders...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.