New Signing!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbeebies is poo

just like everybody else here who is fustrated to hell. Like watching a good pint being washed down by the bloke sat next to you when you have run out of cash.

I think if Gary Cook got in touch with me ill sign up for city. (i know im the worlds worst player) but at least it gets the ball rolling.

CHILDRENS TV CHANNEL TURNS BLUE?

I dont mind being the start to push eto , tev, terry to just show that city are doing something???

so im here Mr Cook ill talk to my agent ( the wife ) im sure she will want to get me out of the house for a few hours so should not pose any problems in hurrying up the time process. I dont want any signing on fee maybe a free programme at the start of the seaon ill even make do with a cuppa tea and a few choc bicks?

SO COME ON CITY IM PUTTING OUT A COME AND GET ME PLEA AND LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD?

UP THE BLUES

cbeebies is poo said:
just like everybody else here who is fustrated to hell. Like watching a good pint being washed down by the bloke sat next to you when you have run out of cash.

I think if Gary Cook got in touch with me ill sign up for city. (i know im the worlds worst player) but at least it gets the ball rolling.

CHILDRENS TV CHANNEL TURNS BLUE?

I dont mind being the start to push eto , tev, terry to just show that city are doing something???

so im here Mr Cook ill talk to my agent ( the wife ) im sure she will want to get me out of the house for a few hours so should not pose any problems in hurrying up the time process. I dont want any signing on fee maybe a free programme at the start of the seaon ill even make do with a cuppa tea and a few choc bicks?

SO COME ON CITY IM PUTTING OUT A COME AND GET ME PLEA AND LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD?

UP THE BLUES
Lol, okay....

i did play for the owd grey mare one sunday and scored a belter in the near corner.

it was meant for the top left corner but as most good forwards i was still a wee drunk from the night before but you take what you can when your upfront?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.