New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

This kind of presentation should be canceled.

I don't think the players enjoyed it

The fans according to poster here weren't impressed with the organisation of the event

Next summer just keep it short & simple
They should do an open training session for a couple hours in etihad or academy stadium (if available)
I wouldnt bother personally but for anyone bothered enough to go yesterday you get to see the new signings, see them with the wider squad, safety and comfort of a seat and finally get to see how good we are against ourselves. Think even in a preseason mode the quality would be incredible to watch

To be honest I think these events are aimed at families that maybe can’t get to games to see their heroes. Or maybe I’m just being old.

My mate took his kid to it and said that the organisation was not very good as more than expected turned up, no excuse I know. He said that he was scared for his kid as grown men were pushing and shoving to get to the front with no thought about anyone else, especially the elderly and young, and his kid actually got an elbow to the face. Some of our support need to look at themselves and see how they behave and act towards others, their behaviour could easily have led to some serious injuries - just to get to the front!

They should do an open training session for a couple hours in etihad or academy stadium (if available)
I wouldnt bother personally but for anyone bothered enough to go yesterday you get to see the new signings, see them with the wider squad, safety and comfort of a seat and finally get to see how good we are against ourselves. Think even in a preseason mode the quality would be incredible to watch
They did that a few years back at the youngsters stadium and it was rammed, took the kids and they had a cracking day

Crazy even trying to do this.

Open up training ground & manage it better & more safely.

Surprised the club did this.
It looked shit & sounded shit

I think Danny needs to read his thesaurus a bit more.
Every introduction it’s “Let’s make some noise” …
When Otamendi was here , he introduced him as the general every single time the bus turned up.

He seems a likeable guy, I just wish he would update his patter.
Spot on and he has an obsession with the bloody weather. If he said it's always sunny in Manchester one more time I was gonna get my gun out and shoot him. He can't think of anything new to bring up and, sadly, is well past his expiry date haha!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.