New site design

Ric

Administrator
I'm in the process of redesigning/rebuilding the site, and hoping to make it 'live' fairly soon. As in the past, the most important thing is trying to deliver what everyone actually wants to see, so any suggestions/feedback more than welcome.

Obviously the forum is the main part of the site, so the server issues are the over-riding priority. Contrary to popular belief I'm well aware that at busy times the site struggles, and the SQL errors are incredibly frustrating for everyone. With Damocles' help we're close to cracking that, and I'm looking to upgrade the server next weekend. There is no guarantee this will solve the problem, but fingers crossed. This may result in downtime of 24-48 hours which isn't ideal but a necessity, and with City not playing it is the ideal opportunity.

The look and feel of the forum probably won't change, and as this is what most of you use I'm sure you're not really that arsed about the rest of the site. But if you are, and have any ideas about what would work or is lacking it'd be much appreciated.

However, if there are things you want to see on the forum then I'll happily try to accomodate them if possible. I guess I should state now that avatars and signatures won't happen. I know some people like them, but I'd prefer to keep the layout a bit cleaner. Apologies.

Cheers,
Ric

A section where all the podcasts can be collated together and updated, if possible and viable? Is SkyBluesNews coming back to align with the Blue Review (?) one?

A matchday guide with all the pubs (with photos), routes to the ground (walk, buses, taxis ect) for away fans and exile/new city fans.

A photo albulm for all the great pics that get posted on here and are made.

Immaculate Pasta said:
A matchday guide with all the pubs (with photos), routes to the ground (walk, buses, taxis ect) for away fans and exile/new city fans.

Did you like my guide to Newcastle and Sunderland IP?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164330</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.