New site design

Newlunar said:
Why, when you quote a long post, or write a lengthy post does it start jumping about so you can't see what you're typing? The site never used to do this. Was it introduced to limit post length/stop unecessary multi-quoting?
Can anything be done to rectify it?

That should be sorted now mate<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm --<br /><br />
JuniorBlue said:
Set up an option for a fast reply?

That's done now too. You just need to change your settings in User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit display options > Display quick reply panel at topic view and then set it to "yes".

HI RIC

remember me, the grumpy bastard?

changes are spot on, found it a pleasure to use this morning. interesting, informative, fun. felt an uncontrollable urge to read and click, rather than pick holes!

Ric said:
Newlunar said:
Why, when you quote a long post, or write a lengthy post does it start jumping about so you can't see what you're typing? The site never used to do this. Was it introduced to limit post length/stop unecessary multi-quoting?
Can anything be done to rectify it?

That should be sorted now mate

-- Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm --

JuniorBlue said:
Set up an option for a fast reply?

That's done now too. You just need to change your settings in User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit display options > Display quick reply panel at topic view and then set it to "yes".

Not a visible option for me - is there another way to enable this? Can it be made default??

Feed the Elk said:
Ric said:
That should be sorted now mate

-- Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm --

Not a visible option for me - is there another way to enable this? Can it be made default??

Me neither

Apologies, we were having a few problems with the quick reply feature. Will try to fix it when I get a minute.

Cheers,
Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.