New site launched

Jumanji said:
It's glitching a little bit for me, switching between the old and new layout.
Anyone else experiencing this? Is this because of Google Chrome?

Also on the old site you could hover over the thread title when look at a list of topics and it would give you the first few lines of the OP to read so you could judge whether a thread was worth reading, doesn't seem to do this on the new one.<br /><br />-- Aug 2nd, '13, 01:51 --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
Jumanji said:

my chrome's fine, only issue was I was set to the alternate format automatically instead of this new one.

Jumanji said:
Jumanji said:

Same here and I'm on Chrome too.

Oh and the bluemoon logo looks like crap, low-res, but I think it might have looked that way in the past too. :)

GoForGlory said:
Jumanji said:
Jumanji said:

Same here and I'm on Chrome too.

Oh and the bluemoon logo looks like crap, low-res, but I think it might have looked that way in the past too. :)
It only looks low res when it glitches so you see the old banner.

The new banner looks sharp.

i like how the only banner that appeared after i turned down adblock is an ad selling ad.

but popping up a warning on EVERY click if adblock is on seems a really bad sport. i'd better make a direct donation (like i do on many sites i patronize) that would most probably be much higher than some banner service would ever pay for my clicks or views.

also why forum view is much wider than thread view?

EDIT: ah, i now see you're turning things on one by one. some that missed all the process are in to a bit if a shock in the morning :)

but things are getting pointier every second. previous forum layout had a nice outdated feel to it, this version has a bit plastic feel that i seem to not like. we'll see how it's going to work. just please don't add smilies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.