New site launched

Apologies for any glitches, am working on them as we speak. It's probably worth clearing your cache/refreshing your browser too though. Thanks for feedback so far, will seek to address some of the issues raised asap.

The old style should be available shortly for those who prefer that, am working on it.

Ric said:
Apologies for any glitches, am working on them as we speak. It's probably worth clearing your cache/refreshing your browser too though. Thanks for feedback so far, will seek to address some of the issues raised asap.

The old style should be available shortly for those who prefer that, am working on it.
Love the new search box Ric,.

However, is it possible to add a 'search by' option on the search results page, instead of going to advanced search?

It will help with the double threads if you can easily search by topic title.

Let's say i'm looking for the dzeko thread (just picking a random name), if I type Dzeko, a bunch of threads including the word Dzeko will show up, but search by topic title would sort that.

Ric said:

Try saving the logo as a gif to see what happens. You'll get the small size without that hard-compressed jpg-look, but the shading around the crest might not look as good. And you might have to adapt the color on the rest of the background to whatever shade of blue the gif will end up having.

Eh, or maybe I should shut the f*** up and stop complaining, on the whole the new design looks great. :)

Oh, and twice now by mistake I've clicked "Save draft" instead of Submit btw, am I the only one outsmarted by this button?

Jumanji said:
You don't have to completely disable adblock, just allow mcfc.co.uk.

We need to support our forum. This stuff's expensive.

I don't doubt it, and I'm not trying to be obstructive, but I genuinely don't have a clue how to access Ad Blocker.

It's like City only wanting votes on things via facebook or twitter. Many of us older ones just don't use it.

It may seem simple to you, but to me it's a mystery.

As it's getting late, and there are still a few glitches that need fixing, it's safer to revert to the slightly updated version of the old style for now until I can address some of the issues, as it's a bit more stable.

Anyone wanting to try the new style can do so in their User Control Panel > Board preferences by selecting "Metro Blue" as you board style.

Is it possible for me to remove the ad at the top of the page?

I understand the need for them I would just personally rather have the Bluemoon banner at the top.

EDIT: Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not?

1erDp.png

look, a bug. seems that you've chosen a font without diacritics.

GoForGlory said:
Oh, and twice now by mistake I've clicked "Save draft" instead of Submit btw, am I the only one outsmarted by this button?

see?

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Jumanji said:
You don't have to completely disable adblock, just allow mcfc.co.uk.

We need to support our forum. This stuff's expensive.

I don't doubt it, and I'm not trying to be obstructive, but I genuinely don't have a clue how to access Ad Blocker.

It's like City only wanting votes on things via facebook or twitter. Many of us older ones just don't use it.

It may seem simple to you, but to me it's a mystery.
PM me. I will fix it for you remotely via teamviewer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.