34 years of sht football.
34 years of getting it wrong,
34 years now this is our song.

34 years we've stayed loyal & true,
34 years & we're all still blue.
34 years of Mxxxxh shite,
34 years we're about to get it right.

repeat.

would love this to catch on. don't want to sound negative but it's true that of the many great songs that get posted on here- hardly any catch on and it just seems like we stick to same tune/different words (we've got robinho/ ireland is superman/valeri bojinv etc etc).
there was a new song thread last season when we got taken over and signed Robinho. some class songs on there. never heard them. obviously we can't sing them all- and you're never going to please everyone- but just hope this season we can get some new blood into our repertoire. having something to sing about should help! but the above song is a great start.

flapjack said:
True_Blue69 said:
HA WTF is that next line about!! Nice try though.

Better just 'Whats the Story Kolo Toure, need a little time to wake up, wake up' IMO. Quality song though

how about: 'Whats the Story Kolo Toure, there's no attack he can't break up, break up.

I was thinking more along the lines of...

'Whats the Story Kolo Toure,
.....Dunne, needs a little time to catch up catch up...

no-one likes us, no-one likes us, no-one likes us anymore,
no-one likes us, coz we're city, and we're breaking, the top four!

There are good songs written on forums and they never catch on.

I think City need some kind of group, an action group, if you like, to try to achieve this.

Our sings have become shite.

Didsbury Dave said:
There are good songs written on forums and they never catch on.

I think City need some kind of group, an action group, if you like, to try to achieve this.

Our sings have become shite.

agreed.

"WE ONLY CAME FOR THE MONEY"

Saw a guy post this on here and i think it shows our sense of humour!!!!

Unfortunately the people who tend to start chants at football grounds are drunken funny people who have heard the chant from someone else before the game. Most of these people do not read through the 156 threads posted about new songs on the bluemoon forum.

Shame really!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.