34 years of getting it wrong,
34 years now this is our song.

34 years we've stayed loyal & true,
34 years & we're all still blue.
34 years of Mxxxxh shite,
34 years we're about to get it right.

repeat.

thats fuckin top!!

brilliant...that song must be learnt and passed on :)

Adebayour Adebayoooooooour
Just like the Goat
Feed him and he'll score

Thats got to be the best Ade song ive heard !

for shauny ' shauny wright is fuckin brilliant, we sold him for 20 million, bought him back for just 8 milllion, stupid chelsea bastards, stupid chelsea bastards'

and robinho ' robinho robinho you make ronaldo look fuckin slow, robinho robinho your our brazilian dynamo, and when we win the premier league, and when we win the champions league theres only one song that we'll sing robinho's our brazilian king'

and [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj3JSPZT7Hk[/youtube]

The Iceman Cometh said:
The Iceman Cometh said:
Yup, I agree

Give me Ko-lo Toure
give me Kol-lo Toure
give me Ko-lo Toure
over Ferdinand
Give me Ko-lo Toure
give me Kol-lo Toure
give me Ko-lo over Ferdinand

(simples, chlick)

I like this one but maybe change the 4th line to "he's a City man"?

Re: Singing from the same songsheet?

The Iceman Cometh said:
Blues, with all the additional signings, its hard to keep up with the various songs being bandied around the Pubs and web forums.
Here are some of the best ones I have seen / heard.
Please feel free to add anymore or improve the lyrics... thers's no problem having more than one song for a player!

Given - Shay o Shay o Shay o Shay, Given, GIven (o-lay o-lay)

Toure - Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Toure (There's no limit)

RSC - You'd better watch out, you'd better take care, he's good on the ground, he's good in the air, SANTA Cruz is coming to town)

SWP - Shawnee Wright Wright Wright
na na na nan ana nah Shawny Shawney Wright, Shawny Wright, Shawny Shawny Wright (baby live it up)

Tevez - Fergie Fergie sign him up
Carlos Carlos Carlos Carlos carlos Carlos Carloz Tevez (there's no limit)

Bridge - oh oh oh wo ho oh oh oh We've got Wayne Bridge and joe Hart (Building a bridge to your heart)

Richards - Oh Micah you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Micah hey Micah (Hey Mickey)

S Ireland - Ireland is Superman

Adeybayour - Ade Ade Ade Adey Adey -Bayuer he scores the goals he scores the go-oo-als (Karma Chamelion)

Robhinio - We've got Robhinio or Viva Robhinio
Robhinio on the bus go's round and round, round and round, round and round.
Robhino Robhino running with the ball, Robhino Robhino going past them all, he feints to the left then shoots with his right, Robhino, Robhino,

Robhino (robin hood)

Bojinov (if he returns) - Valerie Bojinov, Valerie Bojinov, Valerie Bojinov (same tune as Sven Goran Erikson)

Onuha - de de, der der de de de, de der ded (etc) .. Nedum Onuhua (Theme from the great escape)

Zabaletta - Zabaletta, Pablo Zabaletta, Zabaletta, hard as f***n nails (Alouetta)

De jong - breaking legs in the Hots sun, you fought De Jong and De Jong won (I fought the law and the law won)

Kompany - He's doe'snt have to knock it, he's faster than a rocket, he'll put you in his pocket, he's Vincent Kompany (Addams Family)

Elano (if the season go's tits up!)- Where's Elano gone, where's Elano gone? Galitasiray, Galitasaray! (Where's your mamma gone?)

The Toure and De Jong ones are the best i laugh everytime i sing them!

We should do:

One Sheikh Mansour, there's only one Sheikh Mansour.

To the normal tune, but in Arabic. I have no clue what the phonetic pronunciation is though... I'm sure someone can help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.