New songs needed

Do we have a song about the 115 charges?

I’ve had this going ‘round my head for the last few days - to the tune of Casey Jones (look it up if you’re not an FOC!)….

1-1-5 - they keep a bitchin and a-moanin’
1-1-5. - will the charges ever stick?
Problem is, City keep on winning,
The cartel clubs don’t like it
And Masters is a prick

We've never been in division 3. You sound like opposing fans and the red tops when they use the term 3rd tier instead of division 2 just to make what was a mighty fall even deeper.
It was the Third Division. Might have had a daft new name, but that's what it was (and still is).

To home fans and away fans next season when City are winning.

You're so shit
You probably think this song is about you
You're so shit, you’re so shit
I bet you think this song is about you
Don't you, don't you?

It was the Third Division. Might have had a daft new name, but that's what it was (and still is).
Mate city have never been in division 3 ever. At our lowest we were 12th in division 2 which to this day the press always refer to as the 3rd tier purely for the negative effect. Check it out

Mate city have never been in division 3 ever. At our lowest we were 12th in division 2 which to this day the press always refer to as the 3rd tier purely for the negative effect. Check it out
Division 2 was the Third Division in 98/99
Prem - 1st
Division 1 - 2nd
Division 2 - 3rd

League One, as it is called now, is still the Third Division.

Division 2 was the Third Division in 98/99
Prem - 1st
Division 1 - 2nd
Division 2 - 3rd
Good grief seriously mate as you correctly state it was Division 2 the third tier of English football. You can't call it division 2 and then put 3rd next to it. So what does the 3rd in your case represent division or tier. Anyhow I'm moving on FFS no wonder world leaders can't agree on anything I now see where the problem is. Have you noticed your the only city fan that's arguing this. Fucking comedy.

Got to be a song in here about the charges. Make it work blues

The Smiths - How soon is now

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.