New songs needed

Seeing as Kyle Walker has just signed a new contract and he’s been a great player for us I thought it was about time he had a song.

To the tune of “my old man’s a dustman”

His name is Kyle Walker
He wears the number two
He might come from Sheffield
But he’s City through and through
He’s fierce in the tackle
And rapid down the wing
And when he puts a cross in
You’ll hear the blue boys sing….
Repeat
For the very fact you remember 'My old man's a dustman' I've given you a like, I'd give you another for a great song but most of our vocal support are under 30. They haven't got a Scooby what you are on about :-)

'Had this incredible song on my playlist for a few months now - Hibs fans enjoy the Proclaimer's Sunshine on Leith. Can we not adopt and steal it?

'Had this incredible song on my playlist for a few months now - Hibs fans enjoy the Proclaimer's Sunshine on Leith. Can we not adopt and steal it?

It’s a great song, but I’d much prefer it if we came up with our own chant.

I’ve always thought don’t look back in anger would be a great song for us. Easy to sing, city band and very relevant to Manchester

Firstly I have no allegiance to any Scottish teams (and I actually took in a Hearts home fame as part of my stag werkend in Edinburgh many moons ago ). Have to say though I do have to admit I was quite amused how Hibs fans once altered a Manic Street Preachers song to give Hearts coach Graham Rix a bit of abuse
Not only was Graham Rix imo probably one of the worst players I've seen play for England he also allegedly racially abused young black players at Chelsea when he was a coach there.
A lot of people (Hibs fans obviously included) probably mainly remember this 'fine man !' for spending time in 'the big house' for his relationship with a 15 year old girl.
Apparently at an Edinburgh derby match 'If you tolerate this ,then your children will be next' became 'If you tolerate Rix ,then your children will be next'...very suspect lyrics for sure, but I did chuckle when I heard that!

I am trying to write a song for our young Norwegian player but I can’t find a rhyme for “Bobb.”

To the tune of "I wanna be like you" from The Jungle Book

Oh he's the king of the wingers,
The Belgian VIP,
He's reached the top and he won't stop
And now he's at City.

Oh yes it's truuuuuuuueeee
I wanna be like youuuuuu
I wanna walk like you, run like you,
DOKUUUUUU

Oh yes it's truuuuuuuueeee
I wanna be like youuuuuu
I wanna walk like you, run like you,
DOKUUUUUU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.