New Sponsor - LG

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
the real Neil said:
Can they fix my fridge-freezer though?

And my 47 inch flat screen that has just gone tits up this week when just out of warranty!

Don't say that, I replaced my Samsung that fucked up when it was just out of warranty, with an LG and the warranty is nearly out on that too.

And don't forget when the Daddy is up and running next Summer.

The new £100 million pound training complex.

Put it this way. If United are looking at a £120mill sponsorship deal for their Carrington training ground,, which is tucked away in the countryside, with little or no exposure or access, what is our new training complex worth?

Just think of all the exposure a sponsor will get from that location. :-)

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/2013/August/188BET%20Image.ashx[/bigimg]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/August/City-announce-188BET-partnership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... artnership</a>

Another Partner

blueunit said:
stony said:
That brings the list of "partners" up to 16

Etihad
Nike
Etisalat
Hays
BT Sport
Forex
TCA Abu Dhabi
aabar
Richard Mille
EA SPORTS
Thomas Cook Sport
Harvey Nichols
Heineken
viagogo
Sytner Group

and now LG

We also have 188 betting

I nicked the list from the OS, blame them ;-)

stony said:
blueunit said:
stony said:

Etihad
Nike
Etisalat
Hays
BT Sport
Forex
TCA Abu Dhabi
aabar
Richard Mille
EA SPORTS
Thomas Cook Sport
Harvey Nichols
Heineken
viagogo
Sytner Group

and now LG

We also have 188 betting

I nicked the list from the OS, blame them ;-)

That's not even including our Asian market-specific sponsors, like the official car battery partner for Indonesia. Our list of partners is probably twice as long as that.

stony said:

Etihad
Nike
Etisalat
Hays
BT Sport
Forex
TCA Abu Dhabi
aabar
Richard Mille
EA SPORTS
Thomas Cook Sport
Harvey Nichols
Heineken
viagogo
Sytner Group

and now LG

We still haven't got a bog roll sponsor/official partner, I just hope it isn't Franny Lee otherwise we'll be getting 1 ply bog roll while he's telling us it's 3 ply!

jonmcity said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
the real Neil said:
Can they fix my fridge-freezer though?

And my 47 inch flat screen that has just gone tits up this week when just out of warranty!

at least you can buy another one knowing that a very small percentage will go to City lol

Sad thing is, whilst I see if it can be fixed, I am having to watch telly on a fucking Sharp TV and we know who them fuckers sponsored......I will only watch it cos Mrs Rattle won it in a raffle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.