NEW SPORT, Lingerie Fighting

AkanjisAfro

With UFC and MMA being bigger than ever, it'll come as absolutely no surprise that someone's come up with the Lingerie Fighting Championships
What's everyone's take on it? Will it catch on?

What the fuck have I just seen.... that's awful.

Ronda Rousey would kick all their (nice and round) asses :D

Can see a large chunk of teen lads enjoying it however.

Don't know why, but when I first glanced at the title I thought it said "Lingerie Fishing". That could have gone several directions.

My mate reckons there is something similar to that on other websites where ladies wear lingerie and wrestle and "other things" happen during the fight.

My mate reckons there is something similar to that on other websites where ladies wear lingerie and wrestle and "other things" happen during the fight.

Mate of mine has seen the same sport. More credible than this (he'd no doubt say if he'd viewed the above).
They shoehorn lingerie into everything these days.
Stuck my head in the living room as the family were watching a Netflix teen 'drama' last night (Pretty Little Liars). Utter Scooby Doo, but for inexplicable reasons, half the cast wander round in 'lingerie/bikinis' at any given opportunity...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.