New Stadium For The New Jersey Red Bull

They have averaged about 18000 without producing a successful team.

I was there for their first home match:
In the team's first home game against the New England Revolution, former Juventus defender Nicola Caricola inadvertently flipped a cross into his own net in the dying minutes to hand New England a 1-0 win in front of 46,000 fans.[9][10] The resulting play would later be dubbed the "Curse of Caricola" by fans to explain the team's inability to come through with a domestic trophy in their history.[11]

BTW, Anyone know the recent Man City connections to Red Bull NJ?

If we are, then this stadium would not be used. Its WAAAAAY too small! If we did, it would be another resounding success. Having said that it still wouldnt elevate football into main stream popularity here in America.

SteSteez said:
$200Mil to build a 25k stadium? crazy....

poster is right though about it being a step forward with regards to the stadium being somewhat specific designed for "soccer"

$200mill cause of land and labour costs involved in building it

I knew the connection, but I'm Swedish so I suppose it doesn't count.

Nice stadium though, looks pretty standard for the ones being built now but nice to have a football ground. We just got one for the first time back home, 5000 seats! :) But no running track, that's important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.