New tactical aspect

lostgalaxy

I noticed a lot of quick, one pass side-switch in the game last night. It's good. It's a simple, effective way to gain space.

We have two players who have all the tricks to do on the wings, that is Balotelli and Johnson. So we should use this tactic often.

The short passes of Nasri and Silva, then suddenly a long pass to change side, then some harrassing on the wing. It's a nightmare for any team to cope with if we play it to perfection.

I was thinking that too. In tight defences like that its effective. Thought it should have been done with Napoli.

lostgalaxy said:
I noticed a lot of quick, one pass side-switch in the game last night. It's good. It's a simple, effective way to gain space.

We have two players who have all the tricks to do on the wings, that is Balotelli and Johnson. So we should use this tactic often.

The short passes of Nasri and Silva, then suddenly a long pass to change side, then some harrassing on the wing. It's a nightmare for any team to cope with if we play it to perfection.

For the last time Mancini hasn't changed his tactics, he's always played this way and we've always won 4-0.

de niro said:
lostgalaxy said:

For the last time Mancini hasn't changed his tactics, he's always played this way and we've always won 4-0.

What?

Still depends on the opponent. You can also say we don t realy ave build so much automatisms, which would cover game without Silva. The systematic gameplay is still depending on Silva. In the worst case (Silva injured) are you sure the Team would win 4-0 that easy?
ps. before you praise the tactics, dont forget it was Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.