New Tattoo

amehh said:
stony said:
tattoos on ladies = council estate chic

Behave!

shrek-2-puss-in-boots

I had the phrase confirmed not only by someone at the club, but someone who's opinion I value. Just so happens to be a Classics/Latin teacher at a Grammar School. If you look on the copyright website, it's "Proelio" that is protected, and not "Proelia"

;)

flipmode said:
I had the phrase confirmed not only by someone at the club, but someone who's opinion I value. Just so happens to be a Classics/Latin teacher at a Grammar School. If you look on the copyright website, it's "Proelio" that is protected, and not "Proelia"

;)
Good Good, was only going off the OS. Thought i tell you in case you were wrong so you could pop back and get a flick added onto the "O" lol. But looks like it wont come down to that : )

CTID_92 said:
flipmode said:

;)
Good Good, was only going off the OS. Thought i tell you in case you were wrong so you could pop back and get a flick added onto the "O" lol. But looks like it wont come down to that : )

When I finally decided I wanted it, it took me three weeks to get it confirmed by the club, and then a further two weeks from my mates Uncle, who in turn spoke to someone else to clarify that it was Superbia In Proelio.

I wouldn't have parted with £140 if I wasn't 100% it was correct ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.