New themes and noises on match days

cant spell-dont care said:
Freestyler said:
on wednesday i will do a cow noise when they get the ball,
when we get a corner i will be a chicken,
when we get the ball i will continuously (sp) shout 'Cheryl Cole',
when they enter our 18 yard-box i will be a sheep.
I bet 110 out moooooooo the south stand, well giving this ago would be piss funny.

TONIGHT IS THE NEXT FASE IN CITY HISTORY............THE FARM YARD FASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well played! comon boys lets do it!!!! even though im in third tier ill be attempting to do it!

Freestyler said:
on wednesday i will do a cow noise when they get the ball,
when we get a corner i will be a chicken,
when we get the ball i will continuously (sp) shout 'Cheryl Cole',
when they enter our 18 yard-box i will be a sheep.
I bet 110 out moooooooo the south stand, well giving this ago would be piss funny.

TONIGHT IS THE NEXT FASE IN CITY HISTORY............THE FARM YARD FASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im actually gonna mooo tonight to prove you motherfuckers wrong :p

Mills-Mcfc said:
cant spell-dont care - your the type of people we need in this project!

off to the match! comon city!

-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 pm --

all you none mooers, tut

BIG PROBLEM DISCOVERD TONIGHT!!!!!!!! I relised that my Moooooooo when shouted sounds more like a Booooooooo which is niether origonal or interesting, it isn even made by a farm animal ffs. Going to have to reconsider our animal of choice.

Mills-Mcfc said:
cant spell-dont care - your the type of people we need in this project!

off to the match! comon city!

-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 pm --

all you none mooers, tut

BIG PROBLEM DISCOVERD TONIGHT!!!!!!!! I relised that my Moooooooo when shouted sounds more like a Booooooooo which is niether origonal or interesting, it isn even made by a farm animal ffs. Going to have to reconsider our animal of choice.

yodel like a camel

yodeling is the future!

After quite some time thinking, ive finally came up with the perfect one. It'll take some time to sink in, but ive finally got it.

Oink like a pig.

Lets stand and deliver my friends, Wigan, your getting it!

Lets use the oink to get Manchester City into the champions league by oinking the playing on!!!!

OINK!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.