New ticket

mrpmcfc

I bought a ticket for the derby online using my customer number off my city card from last year,( I've not renewed it this year as didn't see the point )I presumed this card would just be like an access card now so when booking I presumed I would use my card to get in as normal, then this mornin a ticket arrives in the post and it's not like any ticket I've had at coms before it's dead small and when held to the light it has some biometric chip in it similar to the new passports just wondered if anyone knows what this is all about, was gonna ring customer services about it but was too busy earlier might try tomorrow just wondered if any one else has come across this..

mrpmcfc said:
I bought a ticket for the derby online using my customer number off my city card from last year,( I've not renewed it this year as didn't see the point )I presumed this card would just be like an access card now so when booking I presumed I would use my card to get in as normal, then this mornin a ticket arrives in the post and it's not like any ticket I've had at coms before it's dead small and when held to the light it has some biometric chip in it similar to the new passports just wondered if anyone knows what this is all about, was gonna ring customer services about it but was too busy earlier might try tomorrow just wondered if any one else has come across this..

Sounds like MI5'll be rifling yer 'ouse while yer at the match!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.