New top has just been delivered.

svennis pennis said:
kippax71 said:
chickenwing said:
I'm new here...Just had mine delivered at work Knutsford area, although I live in Sale.

Ordered the Home short sleeved kit with premier league lions on sleeves - Size 48

also ordered the sleeveless training top - size XXXL

Love the training top, fits mint , usual style material - quality finish

Note so sure on home kit yet. Very retro in design, I think it'll grow on me....( I loved last seasons though)
Material is very light and thin, almost toweling-esc, infact as I'm typing this I'm liking it more and more....

Might wear it tonight to gig....

Welcome chickenwing.

I ordered a size 48 myself as I am normally a XXL i am hoping it fis, have had confirmation it is at home hope it fits cause its getting worn tonight rain or not.

Did you measure your chest? I measured mine and ordered the exact size and its the best fitting shirt I have ever owned.

I did the stupid thing or ordering the shirt, then measuring my chest. I thought it would be a bit tight, but in the end it was perfect.

15yu2wp.jpg
[/img]

Bluemoon115 said:
svennis pennis said:
kippax71 said:
chickenwing said:
I'm new here...Just had mine delivered at work Knutsford area, although I live in Sale.

Ordered the Home short sleeved kit with premier league lions on sleeves - Size 48

also ordered the sleeveless training top - size XXXL

Love the training top, fits mint , usual style material - quality finish

Note so sure on home kit yet. Very retro in design, I think it'll grow on me....( I loved last seasons though)
Material is very light and thin, almost toweling-esc, infact as I'm typing this I'm liking it more and more....

Might wear it tonight to gig....

Welcome chickenwing.

I ordered a size 48 myself as I am normally a XXL i am hoping it fis, have had confirmation it is at home hope it fits cause its getting worn tonight rain or not.

Did you measure your chest? I measured mine and ordered the exact size and its the best fitting shirt I have ever owned.

I did the stupid thing or ordering the shirt, then measuring my chest. I thought it would be a bit tight, but in the end it was perfect.
Same here mate, just got a medium because its what I had last year, then my cousin measured my chest and was like "Mate its gonna be massive"

Fits perfect :D

At last!!! LOL

Just arrived here now in Droylsden at 2.45pm!!

The girl who delivered it was a red and was moaning she had 120 deliveries today just in her small area and was in a hired white van as they have run out of city-link vans!!! LOL

I thought this was going to be another one of those threads with everyone posting pictures of themselves in their new shirts. Like in 2007.

Dukinfield blues. Yours should arrive soon, mines just come now. Its not a citylink van, its just a silver VW van that drops them off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.